West End Real Estate Professionals hosts Randall for a “State of the IE” on housing and viewpoints for future!
On Friday, January 19th we had the pleasure to hear from Randall Lewis on his insights for the future of housing and projects in the Inland Empire! For the last 15 years or so, Randall has come out 1x per year to give us his insights and updates the projects the Lewis Corporation is working on. We love his talks because they are real, help us in directing our sails for the next 12-24 months.
Average attendance at WEREP.org is 75-100 Real Estate professionals, and when Randall comes, well, we bust out the room, averaging 300-345 people. So that should give some insight on how people value his opinion!
I will include here some nuggets from his talk, also let you know that we have the full video of the talk on our www.Facebook.com/TeamTitleGuy page for you to reference! While you are there, like our page!
- “Nobody knows what inning we are in, and maybe this recovery is a double header… Feels confident about 2018, 2019…
- Buy now, but be thoughtful… Buy if possible while interest rates are lower..
- Density is going to be a big deal moving forward… as much as 17-25 units to an acre.
- Inland Empire, Hottest market in the States, maybe the world in the industrial markets, and big boxes buildings..
- Gotta keep housing affordable…
- Trend in housing still showing more renters… however, goal is still homeownership.. Single Family rental market to be strong..
CLICK HERE for the VIDEO
Posted January 19th 8:40 am…