- Some KNEW how to work, no matter what age they started in real estate
- Some knew that if they grind it out that good things will follow.
- Others were systematic, and had established routines.
I had the pleasure of attending a top producer panel of agents ranging in ages from early 20’s to late 60’s and it was quite eye opening on several levels. It was hosted by the East Valley Association of Realtors
It was awesome to see into the mindsets of different people and their reasons, and WHY! It is such an incredible reminder that we can achieve great results in so many different ways!
It was also a tremendous time to be affirmed that contrary to popular belief that SUCCESS is available to those who want to fight tooth and nail to get there! Get yours, Get crazy committed to your craft, and to your clients. Live on fire to serve!
A huge shout out to all who put this event together, and thank you @DarrenWhitty for the invite. Such and eternal teammate. I know I have much to learn from you. Also to a trail blazer like +Christian Keliipio for being fearless and tackling a room of his peers with such poise a such a young age. Not sure I could have done it with so much composure back then. Great job!
Fact: Role Play, The single most useful tool to improve any sales persons success rate.
Fact: Only 21% of sales people use role play to improve?
Fear… What do we miss out on when we let Fear dictate our lives?
Its crazy that one of the best and most relevant tools is so often over looked because we are afraid of looking bad in front of our peers.
- When was the last time that you role played?
- Positive/ negative?
- Were you better at your presentation afterwards?
Take the step, put the fear aside and dive in and be great.
Examples of Topics:
- Phone Call
- Appointment Setting
PLAY To WIN, and live inspired!
What Successes have you had at Role Play? What have you found to be a best practices for Role Play?
Need a Laugh, Funny View on Role Play:
Scene from the Office:
As I read the book the Answer by John Asharaf there are some great reminders of the things that we need to and should be doing on a daily basis!
Here are a few nuggets about goal setting:
- Give Your goals some meaning. Purpose- A monetary goal is great, nbut unless you attach it to something that stirs your soul, it is just a number!
- BE SPECIFIC– Financial, Personal, Faith, Family & Physical
- Monetary Goal- Give Benchmarks- Net worth, Annual Income & the Gift of Giving…
Train yourself to take the actions daily to reach your goals.
5 Musts in Business for Success!
- Believing in yourself is KEY!
- STIRS YOUR SOUL
- Become Excellent
- DAILY ACTION
- MAKE MONEY
Goals without Action are just that…
Another great quote I found in the book was we need to “INNERSIZE” as compared to the normal word Excersize the body, we need to train our mind and continually learn!
What have your successes/ Challenges been with goal setting, especially as we prepare for 2013!